We ship your wines through UPS Ground around 24 hours after you place an order. Depending on your location, it can take between 1-5 business days to arrive.
While we’re required by law to make sure someone 21 or older signs for the wine, we completely understand that it’s hard to be home every time UPS delivers an order. If you can’t be home to sign for packages, we have a couple of suggestions that we’ve found have helped other members dependably get their wines.
1. Shipping orders to a business address or UPS Store for pick up: Changing your address helps make sure that UPS delivers on the first attempt. Then, you can pick up your order when it’s convenient for you!
- You can locate your nearest UPS store at the link here : https://www.ups.com/dropoff
- Changing the arrival date so the order will arrive on a day you’re best available. You can change your arrival date by following these few simple steps:
- Log into your Firstleaf account
- On the “Next Box” page, click on the “Arrives On” button
- Select the exact date you want your order to arrive on from the calendar that pops up
If you miss a delivery, not to worry: UPS will make two more delivery attempts over the next two days. If you’re unable to sign for those three days, not a problem! You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help change the address or date on your order. That way, the wines will only arrive when and where you’d like them to!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We’re more than happy to help!