We ship your wines through UPS and FedEx Ground around 24 hours after you place an order. Depending on your location, it can take between 1-5 business days to arrive.
While we’re required by law to make sure someone 21 or older signs for the wine, we completely understand that it’s hard to be home every time UPS or FedEx delivers an order. If you can’t be home to sign for packages, we have a couple of suggestions that we’ve found have helped other members dependably get their wines.
1. Shipping orders to a business address or UPS/FedEx Store for pick up: Changing your address helps make sure that your order delivers on the first attempt. Then, you can pick up your order when it’s convenient for you!
2. Changing the arrival date so the order will arrive on a day you’re best available. You can change your arrival date by following these few simple steps:
- Log into your account here
- Scroll down to Your Next Club Shipment
- Click on the orange button that shows your club shipment date
- Select any date that works for you on the calendar that that pops up
If you miss a delivery, not to worry: UPS/FedEx will make two more delivery attempts over the next two days. If you’re unable to sign for those three days, not a problem! You can always email us at email@example.com and we can help change the address or date on your order. That way, the wines will only arrive when and where you’d like them too!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re more than happy to help!