While we’re required by law to make sure someone 21+ signs for the wine, we completely understand it’s difficult to always be around when your delivery comes.
Here are a few ways other members ensure dependable delivery of their wine:
1. Shipping orders to a business address or UPS/FedEx Store for pick up: Changing your address helps make sure that UPS/FedEx delivers on the first attempt. Then, you can pick up your order when it’s convenient for you!
To manage your order you can create a free account with either shipping carrier at:
2. Changing the arrival date so the order will arrive on a day you’re best available!
You can change your shipping address by following these simple steps:
- Log into your account here
- Click on 'Shipping Addresses' on the left-hand side
- Here you can add a new address, edit an existing card, or delete an address from the account
Please note: If for any reason when you scroll down and do not see "Your Addresses" remain logged in your account and go here.
Or, you can change your arrival date by following these simple steps:
- Log into your Firstleaf account to view your upcoming shipment
- Click on the date your next shipment is scheduled to arrive on
- A calendar will pop up and you can select any date you’d like
By hitting 'update' this will lock in your arrival date.
If you view your wines and hit 'checkout', this will reserve your wines and charge your card without affecting the arrival date.
Reminder: By hitting 'update' this will lock in your arrival date. If you view your wines and hit 'checkout' this will reserve your wines and charge your card, without affecting the arrival date.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re more than happy to help!