While we’re required by law to make sure someone 21+ signs for the wine, we completely understand it’s difficult to always be around when your delivery comes.
Here are a few ways other members ensure dependable delivery of their wine:
1. Shipping orders to a business address or UPS/FedEx Store for pick up: Changing your address helps make sure that UPS/FedEx delivers on the first attempt. Then, you can pick up your order when it’s convenient for you!
To manage your order you can create a free account with either shipping carrier at:
2. Changing the arrival date so the order will arrive on a day you’re best available!
You can change your shipping address by following these simple steps:
- Log into your account here
- Scroll down to Account Details
- Click on Your Addresses
- Edit your current address, or add a new address
- Click Save Changes
You can change your arrival date by following these simple steps:
- Log into your account here.
- Scroll down to Your Next Club Order and click on the date under delivery date
- A calendar will pop up, and you can select any delivery date you’d like
Reminder: By hitting 'update' this will lock in your arrival date. If you view your wines and hit 'checkout' this will reserve your wines and charge your card, without affecting the arrival date.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re more than happy to help!