While we’re required by law to make sure someone 21+ signs for the wine, we completely understand it’s difficult to always be around when your delivery comes.
Here are a few ways other members ensure dependable delivery of their wine:
1. Shipping orders to a business address or UPS/FedEx Store for pick up. Changing your address helps make sure that UPS/FedEx delivers on the first attempt. Then you can pick up your order when it’s convenient for you!
To manage your order, you can create a free account with either carrier by clicking the links below:
2. Change your ship date so the order will arrive on a day you’re best available!
You can change your ship date by following these simple steps:
- Log into your Firstleaf account to view your upcoming shipment
- Go to My Club at the top right on the page
- Click on the ship date of your next order
- A calendar will pop up where you can select the ship date of your next order
3. Change the address to a new location where you'll be able to sign
If you need assistance in redirecting an existing order, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Redirect requests can delay your delivery for up to 2-3 days depending on location and where in the process your order is with the carrier.
If you need to update your shipping address for future deliveries, you can do so through these simple steps:
- Log into your account here
- Click on Shipping Addresses on the left-hand side
- Here you can add a new address, edit an existing address, or delete an address from the account
When you add a new address, it is automatically set as the default address on your account.
If for any reason when you scroll down and do not see Your Addresses remain logged in your account and go here.
Clicking Update Delivery Date will lock in your ship date. If you view your wines and hit Checkout to Reserve, your wines will be reserved and your card will be charged.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We’re more than happy to help!