If your wines arrive warm that doesn’t mean they’re damaged! If you let the wines cool down in a dark room they should be fine to drink. Of course, if, after they have time to cool and you think the wine isn’t good just reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll refund you for the bottles!
If you’d rather not risk heat damage on future orders, below are a few options on how you can completely reduce the risk of heat affecting your orders:
- The best option is to have the order shipped to a business address or UPS store for pick up. That way your wine will arrive on the first delivery attempt.
- You can also change the arrival date of your next order until the summer’s over. You can do this by following these easy steps:
- Log into your account here
- Scroll down to Your Next Club Shipment
- Click on the orange button that shows your club shipment date
- Select any date that works for you on the calendar that that pops up
If you have any concerns about heat damage, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re more than happy to help!