If your wines arrive warm that doesn’t mean they’re damaged! If you let the wines cool down in a dark room they should be fine to drink. Of course, if after they have time to cool and you think the wine isn’t good, just reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll refund you for the bottles!
If you’d rather not risk heat damage on future orders, below are a few options on how you can completely reduce the risk of heat affecting your orders:
- The best option is to have the order shipped to a business address or FedEx holding location for pick up. That way your wine will arrive on the first delivery attempt. You can update your shipping address through these few simple steps:
- Log into your account here
- Click on Shipping Addresses on the left-hand side
- Here you can add a new address, edit an existing address, or delete an address from the account
Please note - If the order has already processed, you will need to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to redirect the order.
- You can also change the ship date of your next order until the Summer is over.
To change the ship date of your next order, please follow the simple steps below:
If you have any concerns about heat damage, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We’re more than happy to help!