You can always push your next order back if it’s coming too soon, or move it up if it's not coming soon enough! Just follow these simple steps:
- Log into your account here
- Go to the My Club page at the top of the screen
- Click Edit under Estimated Ship Date
- Select any of the options to delay, or choose a date from the calendar
- Click on Reschedule to update the ship date
Clicking 'Reschedule' will lock in your ship date. If you view your wines and click 'Reserve the order', your wines will be reserved and your card will be charged without affecting the shipping date.
Please note: If your order has already processed, the ship date cannot be edited from the Firstleaf site. To update the ship date of an order that has already processed, contact our Member Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind- there are constraints as to how far in advance we can reschedule a delivery if it has already shipped.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We’re more than happy to help!