If you've forgotten your Firstleaf password and can't get into your account, you can reset it at any time.
1. Start by going to firstleaf.club and clicking on the 'Log In' button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
2. Then, click on the 'Forgot Password?' link beneath the sign in form.
3. On the next page, fill in the email address you used to sign up for Firstleaf account (If you're having trouble remembering, it's the email address we send emails to).
4. You should receive an email from us shortly after you click the reset link. Follow the instructions in the email, and click the 'Reset My Password' button to redirect back to our site.
5. Then enter your new password in the ‘New Password’ field, confirm it with the same password in the ‘Confirm Password’ below, and click on the ‘Set Password’ button. The password must contain a minimum of six characters.
6. You’ll then be brought back to the ‘Log In’ page, and you should be able to log in with your new password!
Not receiving the password reset email or error 4413 If you’ve followed the steps above and you haven’t received a reset email or received an error 4413 message when clicking on the link in your email, try using the reset link below:
If the login link is taking you back to reset password page, you may need to reset your cookies and cache. A browser tends to hold onto information, and over time it could cause problems. It's always a good idea to clear out the cache, or browser history, and clear cookies on a regular basis. For instructions on how to do this just go here.
Still not able to get into your account? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prefer to have us call you directly? Simply click here to be placed in line and we will call you when it's your turn! Please note, the separate popup screen will need to remain open in order to stay in line; however, you can still work in other tabs.