If you've forgotten your Firstleaf password and can't get into your account, you can reset it at any time.
1. Start by going to firstleaf.club and clicking on the 'Log In' button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
2. Then, click on the 'Forgot Password?' link beneath the sign in form.
3. On the next page, fill in the email address you used to sign up for Firstleaf account (If you're having trouble remembering, it's the email address we send emails to).
4. You should receive an email from us shortly after you click the reset link. Follow the instructions in the email, and click the 'Reset My Password' button to redirect back to our site.
5. Then enter your new password in the ‘New Password’ field, confirm it with the same password in the ‘Confirm Password’ below, and click on the ‘Set Password’ button.
6. You’ll then be brought back to the ‘Log In’ page, and you should be able to log in with your new password!
Not receiving the password reset email or error 4413 If you’ve followed the steps above and you haven’t received a reset email or received an error 4413 message when clicking on the link in your email, try using the reset link below:
Still not able to get into your account? Send us a message at email@example.com