The best way to let us know what you think is by rating your wines. As you rate your wines, our algorithm learns more about your specific taste in wine. That way, Firstleaf gets better with every box!
If you rate the six wines from your introductory shipment, you will get a $10 credit towards your next Firstleaf purchase!
You can rate your wines by following these few simple steps:
- Log into your account here
- Click on Ratings at the top of the page
- You will be prompted to Rate Your Past Wines
- If you have any notes or comments, use the gray comment box to let our Wine Concierge Team your own thoughts about the wine
- Then, rate the wines with a thumbs up or thumbs down
- Even though it may look like the rating was not saved, rest assured. Your rating has been saved. Any positive rating has been moved to the section Reorder From Your Liked Wines. Any negative rating has been stored in your Rated Wines
You can also rate wines from the See All Unrated Wines section. Follow the same steps as above to let us know what you think!
To see/edit any ratings, just follow the steps below:
- From the Ratings page, scroll down to the Edit Your Ratings section
- Click Show Ratings on any past order to View or Edit your ratings
- Change your ratings using the thumbs up or thumbs down
- You can also Add or Change your comments on a wine
Please note - leaving a comment about a particular wine is very helpful to the Wine Concierge who help to curate an order for you! However, the comments will not exclude certain varietals or types of wine from your orders. The best way to let the algorithm learn your preferences is to rate with a thumbs up or down. If you would like to exclude a certain varietal, please reach out to us!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Prefer to have us call you directly? Simply click here to be placed in line and we will call you when it's your turn! Please note, the separate popup screen will need to remain open in order to stay in line; however, you can still work in other tabs.