Firstleaf will automatically send you club shipments! Your club order will be locked/charged on the shipping date, usually 1-4 days before the delivery date.
To remind you of your automatic club shipment, we’ll send you email notifications in advance to let you know your order is about to process. However, once an order has been charged/processed, we can’t cancel it as, by that point, it’s already been sent to UPS/FedEx to be shipped.
If you’re excited about the wines in your next box, there’s no need to wait for the order to automatically process! You can change your arrival date to ASAP and check out. Or, since our inventory is constantly changing, you can lock in your order early and we will set aside those bottles in your order arriving at a later date!
To manually check out, just follow these simple steps:
- Log into your account here.
- Click on Club at the top of the page
- Click on Checkout to Reserve these Wines
- A screen will pop up so you can confirm the arrival date. You can choose to have the order shipped ASAP, or change the delivery date to a later time
- Once you confirm the date, click Check Out to reserve your wines!
Please note: Once an order is placed through the account, you will be charged so that we can reserve those bottles for you. After that happens, you won’t be able to make any changes to your wines, so please be sure to carefully review before placing your order.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re more than happy to help!