The holidays are our busiest time here at Firstleaf. While we're working hard to get your wine to you as quickly as possible, there may be carrier delays during this time and through the beginning of the following year.
If you need a little more flexibility with your order, or need your wine by a specific date, we would suggest having your wine sent to a nearby holding location. This can be accomplished by signing up for FedEx Delivery Manager or UPS My Choice; or by reaching out to a Wine Concierge here at Firstleaf. To do so, please call 800-461-7203, press option 1 followed by 4 and we'll be with you shortly!
Although it rarely happens, wines can occasionally freeze due to extreme weather conditions. If you’d rather not risk future damage, that’s completely understandable. Below, are a few options on how you can lower the risk of extreme weather affecting your orders:
- The best option is to have the order shipped to a business address or FedEx holding location for pick up. That way your wine will arrive on the first delivery attempt. You can update your shipping address through these few simple steps:
- Log into your account here
- Click on Shipping Addresses on the left-hand side
- Here you can add a new address, edit an existing address, or delete an address from the account
Please note - If the order has already processed, you will need to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to redirect the order.
- You can also change the arrival date of your next order until the Winter is over. You can do this by following these easy steps:
- Log into your Firstleaf account to view your upcoming shipment
- Go to My Club at the top right on the page
- Click on the ship date of your next order
- A calendar will pop up where you can select the ship date of your next order
Reminder: Clicking 'Update' will lock in your ship date. If you view your wines and click 'Checkout to Reserve' your wines will be reserved and your card will be charged without affecting the shipping date.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We’re more than happy to help!