Having your package delivered to a holding location is a great option! It ensures your orders are delivered on the first attempt, and you don't have to wait around to sign for the package.
These locations will hold your package for up to a week, and you can pick up your order when it’s convenient for you! It's especially helpful if you just have a PO Box, since we are unable to deliver wine to them.
If you would like to add a FedEx holding location as an address on your account, simply follow these instructions:
- Log into your account here
- Click on Account on the upper-right-hand side
- On the drop-down menu select Account details
- Click on Shipping Addresses on the left-hand side, or scroll down to this section
- You will see the prompt If you would like to pick up your shipment from a designated FedEx location, click
- Enter your zip code to see the holding locations nearest to you
- After you have added the holding location to your shipping addresses, click Edit Address
- Check the box to save the holding location as your default address
You can also search for a holding location when purchasing an order through our Wine Store. To send your package to a holding location, just follow the steps below:
- Click Place Your Order when ready to checkout
- When reviewing your purchase, select Change Shipping Address
- Enter the zip code you're shipping to and find the nearest holding locations
- After you've selected the location you'd like your shipment held, the order will automatically be sent there
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We're more than happy to help!